9.3.12

LIFE

I haven't done this before, but there is a first time for everything, right? I had to share this one with you all. The following is a video I  took right before a concert and mind you, it has nothing to do with the concert. I reached the venue pretty early and was walking around taking pictures when the following caught my eye. I took a few pictures at first but it wasn't enough, I wanted to capture the moment and so took a video instead.

Later that day I was sitting around replaying the video and suddenly it struck me, it was more than a mere beautiful moment, I saw life in it, a parallel with everyone else's lives as well.  That very moment I thought - 'It's a delicate life, we are all perishable.' I'm not a professional but I've tried my best to instill the very idea in this video. I hope you all enjoy it, after all I made this for you guys.




8 comments:

autumn sunshine said...

Ben you are so creative!!!! I love it :)

Benzy said...

Thanks from dropping by. Good to hear from you Autumn!

Vivi said...

That's pretty!

Benjamin Karam said...

Thank You! Good to see you here. :D

Stasja Voluti said...

Very nice, Benjamin!

Benjamin Karam said...

Ah! Thank You very much.

Liz said...

This is beautiful!

Benjamin Karam said...

Ah! Thank you Liz :D