13.3.12

Say Hello to Lionel

Good morning/evening folks.

It's been almost three years now since I first started blogging. And all these times I've been sticking to 5 posts a month (no exceptions), but I have to change that now. I have so many things that I want to share with you all and if I don't, I'd probably die.

So here it is, my first 6th post. Let's go back in time a bit, back to Art.



 This is a drawing of Lionel Richie that I did back in 2006. Although I'm a fan of Richie I've never listened to his music extensively, but the music video for his song, 'Hello', showing a blind pottery student, Laura making a perfect clay model of his head is one of my all time favorites.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yes! So cool. I'm working on changing that too :)

Benjamin Karam said...

I'm thinking of 10 post a month now but I don't think it's gonna be enough either. Ha ha.