13.2.10

2000 Miles Away

Strange times we live in huh? I woke up this morning at five, I was home, I was in my bed. I tried to remember what happened last night. Ah right, the wind was cold, it was dark and the stars were out and I was walking back home listening to Jack Johnson's 'Constellation'. My Dad was on my right and Mom, on my left. We just had dinner at a friend's place a few blocks away and were on our way back home.

It is but a memory now. I'm here more than two thousand miles away from home again. Tomorrow I will be back in college, back in hostel. I'm spending the night at my cousins apartment. He picked me up at the airport tonight. It's always good to see someone I know waiting for me at the airport wherever I go. It's late and I'm tired. I miss home already. Maybe a rainbow in the morning will set things straight.

Goodnight

0 comments: