1.1.10

New Year, Old Song

Starting the 'New Year' with an old song.

"The Green Green Grass Of Home" - Tom Jones

Nothing like an oldie on such a fine new year, knowing that the ones I love are safe back home. Back on the green green grass of home.

I'm not making any new resolutions whatsoever this New Year. I don't want to make any promises that I know I can't keep. Besides exams are only three days ahead...OK, let's forget about the exams for a while. We both know it'll come and go just like any other, whatever happens in between stays in between.

I want to thank all of my old friends who took the trouble of finding my number and calling me up to wish me a happy new year. And Oh! I want to thank my lovely sister as well for calling me up; and Miss S. who remembered me after all these years. Happy New Year to you all.

Happy New Year Anne.

0 comments: