6.1.11

Drowning In A Pool of Guilt

It is not repentance at the eleventh hour but it still is repentance. I chose the wrong way and now my mind is wandering between my wishes and my mistakes, this body is lost in between. When you are drowning in a pool of guilt you never know where to point your head. You only think of the things you did which you shouldn't have done or the things which you could've done but didn't do. I had a friend who told me once that ''There are only two real things in life: one which you want and the other which you need. The latter is more important and so you always end up giving up what you want. And with this regret people go to their graves. No one knows what he wants, no one cares."

I just want to make it clear that if I should ever die young, I want to die drowning.
Not in a pool of water or a pool of guilt. I want to drown in music.

0 comments: